Disclaimer: Prize provided by Zoya; see bottom
Do you remember what it was like to turn 10? To go from single digit birthdays to two?! Didn’t that feel like an accomplishment? I thought I was so grown, being 10, compared with just nine.
Well, for me, celebrating the 10th bloggiversary of BeautyJudy feels like a milestone, and I’m very excited to share that with you!
A decade commitment to blogging makes me reflective, especially because there have been many times when I’ve considered throwing in the towel and moving on.
The last year was challenging year for me as a content producer, with SO much change my family went through.
To those of you who have checked in, continued to follow and engage with me, I want to say a big THANK YOU!
Before she turned 9-years-old, BeautyJudy got an updated look, logo and focus. As my life has evolved over the last 10 years, this blog needed to as well.
But then I had Josie in March, and suddenly my blogging goals became a lower priority. As the cliché goes, life happens.
Last year was probably one of the – if not THE – biggest years of change I’ve ever experienced. Growing our family, taking a new job and moving for it – 1,000 miles away. I have grown and continue to grow in ways I didn’t even expect.
I recently shared four intentions I have for 2019 – but I didn’t share them all. One of my others is to create more time for blogging. So sometimes, while I eat my lunch at my desk, I tap out some words. At home on the weekends, when the husband and kids nap, I prep a post. I try wearing a polish a day until I’ve swatched everything, or I swatch after the kids go to bed. The result has been the ability to come back and produce content on my routine, three-times-a-week schedule once again.
So for me, the fact that I am still here, and talking with you, makes me happy. And makes 10 feel even that much more special, because I made it.
I’m not going to make editorial calendar promises, but I hope you’ve been enjoying some of the more creative features I’ve shared, like my makeup usage study, corporate glitter looks. I want to do more content like this.
Anyway. Here’s the good stuff. The giveaway!
Zoya not only agreed to help us celebrate by giving away two sets of their Spring collection, Innocence, but also two 8 oz. pumpers of Remove+, my Holy Grail, ride-or-die nail polish remover! My only regret is that I wasn’t feeling well enough over the weekend to swatch these beauties so you could see what they look like on the nail. Then the other night, I dropped Birch in my kitchen and she shattered against the tiles on the floor. I ordered a new one, so I’ll post my review of the collection hopefully next week, when I can share all of the beauties!
Anyway, this giveaway is open to U.S. and Canadian followers only, and will ship directly from Zoya to the winners.
Here are the rules for the giveaway (valued at approximately $69.99)!!:
- Must be 18 years or older to enter.
- Open to readers/followers based in the USA and Canada.
- Speaking of which, you must be a BeautyJudy.com reader/follower (ie, follow on IG: @beautyjudy, Twitter: @beautyjudyblog, Facebook: beautyjudyblog; see Rafflecopter for these entry options as not all are mandatory)
- Open from February 19, 2019 at midnight, until February 26, 2019, at midnight – all EST time zone
- Once the giveaway closes, I’ll choose a winner via Rafflecopter, then verify the entry. If the winner falsified entry, or did not do the mandatory entry, a new winner will be chosen. If you don’t do the mandatory entry, your other entries are invalid.
- I will reach out via email to the winner, and the winner will have 48 hours to reply and accept.
- If the winner does not reply in the 48-hour window, I will choose another winner.
- Prize will be mailed out by Zoya.
- BeautyJudy is not responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged prizes.
- Follow the instructions in the Rafflecopter link below to enter!
- By entering the giveaway, you agree to the terms.
THANK YOU again for 10 awesome years!
Disclaimer: I received the Zoya Innocence collection featured in this post to demonstrate what the winner will receive for this giveaway with Zoya. I purchased the Remove+ pumper. Please visit my Disclosure tab for more information on how BeautyJudy.com keeps it real!