The holiday season is in full swing here at BeautyJudy headquarters!
This past weekend, we had one of our family Christmas parties – my husband’s side – and it was a blast. Great food, great company, and a visit from Santa!
I have a maternity shirt that I had bought in 2014 while pregnant with my daughter that says, “Tis the season to be pregnant” and I whipped that shirt out again for this 2017 holiday season. I decided to create a makeup look to match! Here’s the shirt (I am wearing a very stretchy, non-maternity tank top under it):
Hello, 27 weeks pregnant!
I’m also wearing a very special pin; when my paternal grandmother passed away, my cousins and I went through her Christmas pins, and took some. The one I’m wearing in this pic is the only one I took. I wear it every year to our holiday parties and for other special occasions at the holidays.
Onto the makeup!
Sorry that second photo is a little blurry!
- Jesse’s Girl Eye Primer
- ColourPop All I See Is Magic Eye Shadow Palette
- Big Spoon across lid
- T-Cup across crease and outer corner
- Treat Yourself to brow for highlight
- ColourPop Creme Gel Eyeliner in Maybe on lower lashline
- Kryolan Red Liquid Eyeliner across top lash line and into wing
- Maybelline Big Shot Waterproof Mascara
Here’s a full face shot:
Ugh, the red eyeliner on the right looks SO ragged! But I swear, it didn’t look this bad in real life!
- L’Oreal Infallible Pro-Matte Foundation in Classic Ivory
- Milani Prep+Set+Glow Translucent Powder
- Jeffree Star Cosmetics 24 Karat Skin Frost Pro Palette
- Dark Horse for bronzer
- King Tut for blush
- Liberace for cheek, nose and forehead highlight
- Sarcophagus for cupid’s bow highlight
- Milani Make it Dewy Setting Spray
- Jeffree Star Cosmetics Velour Liquid Lipstick in Pointsettia
Here’s a close-up of the lips:
This was around 1:30 p.m. I took this “after the party and eating my face off” photo around 8 p.m.:
I’d say it held up pretty darn well!
I liked the red and green eye, and Pointsettia is gorgeous. The 24 Karat Skin Frost Pro Palette is too dark for me to use as all highlighters, but I’m getting a tremendous amount of use from it all over my face, using multiple shades at a time for different reasons (bronzer, blush, highlight!).
What kind of holiday looks are you playing with this year?!