Happy Monday afternoon everyone! I thought I’d break up the day with a little neon teaser!
This month, Ciate Corrupted Neon Manicure sets are popping up in Sephora for $25. Have you seen them yet?
There are four kits, and they include:
- Ciate Matte Neon Paint Pot
- Ciate Loose Neon Glitter
- Ciate Mini Corrupted UV Top Coat
The kits are caled: Club Tropicana, Foam Party, Mega Foam, and Shout Out.
Here’s how it works:
- Apply a base coat to clean, dry and oil-free nails.
- Apply two thin coats of the Neon Paint Pot.
- Style out with the Neon Glitter – on all 10 digits or try an accent nail.
- Apply the Corrupted Top Coat as a full coverage top coat, or as an accent nail, for after-hours.
- Allow to dry and enjoy the transition of daytime neon nails to glow-in-the-dark nighttime nails.
What do you think? Does this sound like something that piques your interest?! I may need to do Corrupted Neon Nails for my bachelorette party next month!