Disclaimer: PR sample, see bottom.
I’m very into a purple-pink eye look right now. Actually, I’ve been into it for awhile, since around the time the Huda Beauty Desert Dusk palette came out!
Given this latest obsession, when Native War Paints The Gleam in Your Eyes is So Familiar a Gleam loose eye shadow arrived at BeautyJudy HQ, I immediately swatched it and put it to the test!
Honestly, I was obsessed with my eyes the first day I wore this! It complemented the Norvina palette perfectly with a pop of shimmer and shift!
The Gleam in Your Eyes is So Familiar a Gleam – a “Sleeping Beauty”-inspired shadow! – is one of many offerings in this month’s BRAND NEW Indie Pickup! The Indie Pickup is a spin-off of the super successful Polish Pickup. Every third Friday of the month, various indie cosmetics/skin/nail care makers will offer limited edition products for a four-day sale. It’s the same exact concept as Polish Pickup, just with things like body products, makeup and nail care (stuff aside from polish!).
Polish Pickup was a “musicals” theme for August, which is carried over with Indie Pickup!
Here are some close-ups of the eyes:
Check out the whole look – first without glasses, then with glasses!
Here’s the breakdown of my makeup in this look!
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- MAC Cosmetics Select Cover-Up in NC20
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina Eye Shadow Palette
- Native War Paints The Gleam in Your Eyes is So Familiar A Gleam eye shadow
- NYX Cosmetics Midnight Chaos Liquid Eyeliner in Black/Mysticalism
- Maybelline Total Temptation Mascara
- Chella Tantalizing Taupe Eyebrow Cream
- NYX Cosmetics Total Control Drop Foundation in Light Ivory
- Milani Prep + Set + Glow Illuminating Translucent Powder
- Juvia’s Place The Saharan Blush Palette Volume II
- Profusion Beauty Blush & Glow I (one of the highlighters)
- MAC Cosmetics Extra Dimension Skin Finish in Soft Frost
- Urban Decay 24/7 Lip Liner in Stark Naked
- NYX Cosmetics Midnight Chaos Lip Gloss in Galaxy Glow
- Milani Hypnotic Lights Lip Topper in Beaming Light
The Gleam in Your Eyes is So Familiar a Gleam is on sale TODAY through the brand new Indie Pickup! It’s only on sale through Monday, so head over to the Pickup site here to grab your pot! It’s $7.50, with no cap on how purchase (which means you don’t have to worry that they’ll run out before you get a chance to order!). Native War Paints is here on Facebook, and Indie Pickup is here, too!
What do you think of The Gleam in Your Eyes is So Familiar a Gleam?! Are you going to be shopping the Indie Pickup during its inaugural month!?
Disclaimer: I received the product in this post for consideration from the PR Firm/Manufacturer. Please visit my Disclosure tab for more information on how BeautyJudy.com keeps it real!