Disclaimer: PR samples, see below
It’s 1:05 p.m., and I’ve been spit up on multiple times. In addition to changing my T-shirt once because of it, I smell like baby, formula, spit up, and yesterday (but sometimes I smell like the day before, or two days before…it depends on when I get to shower, really). I’m expecting my dad and stepmom at my house at any minute to celebrate Father’s Day, and my husband just walked in the door, all relaxed from the massage I scheduled for him to celebrate what a great dad he is to our two daughters.
While my toddler watched an episode of “Mickey Mouse Clubhouse,” I decided to sit down and look at the goodies in my first Bump Boxes box – as monthly subscription service for soon-to-be and new moms. Because at this point, I needed a pick-me-up (because that shower I so desperately wanted wasn’t happening until after my parents left!).
I thought about staging a photo where my makeup is done and my nails aren’t sporting a five-day-old Zoya Brandi mani. But then I realized that as a monthly delivery of healthy pregnancy, mom and baby products for every stage of pregnancy until baby’s 1st birthday, Bump Boxes was made for moments like this. I’m the mother of a toddler who will be 3-years-old this coming weekend, and an infant who is 3 1/2-months-old. I’m in need of some self care, and that photo above? It is REAL.
Bump Boxes include products that can pamper the soon-to-be and existing mommy who is tired, loves her baby, but really really wants a shower…! I was thrilled to learn that one of my favorite, healthy brands is participating in the service – The latest Bump Boxes package features Zoya Naked Manicure Hydrate and Heal Dry Skin Hand and Body System as well as a Zoya nail polish (I got Jill). When my older daughter comes to me and says, “mommy, paint ma nails!” I always whip out one of my Zoya boxes and let her pick a color. It’s a brand I trust for her.
Bump Boxes feature four to eight full size products. I loved the variety in what I received!
In celebration of their collaboration, Zoya and Bump Boxes are hosting a giveaway for a customized box and a couple Zoya goodies.
But guess what?! I’m also collaborating with them to host a customized box giveaway for one lucky BeautyJudy.com reader!!
The winner will receive a customized Bump Boxes box tailored to their point in pregnancy (or postpartum), Zoya Jelly Brites Trio and Zoya Naked Manicure Hydrate and Heal Dry Skin Hand and Body System.
Josie isn’t too sure about the Bump Boxes, but I was super happy about the Naked Manicure set in particular! I’ve read rave reviews. I can’t wait to try it!
Here is an example of everything that you might win (if you are located in the USA or Canada!):
This may or may not be representative of the box you might receive. Included in my box was:
- A water bottle with the saying, “Feelin’ Fly as a Mother” from Bump Life
- Bella B Tummy to Toes Cooling Leg and Foot Cream
- Zoya Jill nail polish
- Glow 9 Organics Balance + Natural Foot Soak (with organic white grapefruit and lavender essential oils)
- Glow 9 Organics Charcoal + Natural Face & Body Mask (with activated charcoal and organic avocado oil)
- To Go Spa Coconut Eyes The Tropical Staycation AKA The Plumper Under Eye Treatments with collagen, amino-acids and vitamins
Bump Boxes is something I wish I’d treated myself to when I was still pregnant. Everything I received is something I will use, and I can’t wait to see how the Glow 9 Organics products perform, in particular!
My pregnancy wasn’t always easy, even if it was a blessing. A monthly care package would have been a great way to pamper myself.
By the way, check out the different subscription options here for Bump Boxes! You enter baby’s birthday or due date at checkout! I am thinking about pulling the trigger on the month-to-month subscription!
I’ll get some swatches up of the Jelly Brites trio and the Naked Manicure Kit soon, but let’s just get right down to the good stuff, shall we?!
Here are the rules for the giveaway (valued at approximately $150)!!:
- Must be 18 or older to enter.
- Open to readers based in USA and Canada
- Speaking of which, you must be a BeautyJudy.com reader/follower (ie, follow on Instagram – @beautyjudy, Twitter – @beautyjudyblog, Facebook – beautyjudyblog) These are listed as options in Rafflecopter, because I don’t want to make one mandatory if you don’t, for example, have an Instagram account! But following at least one place is a mandatory entry.
- Open from June 18, 2018 at Midnight, until June 22, 2018 at Midnight – all EST time zone.
- Once the giveaway closes, I will choose a winner via Rafflecopter, then verify entry. If the winner falsified entry, or did not do the mandatory entry, a new winner will be chosen. If you don’t do the mandatory entry, your other entries are invalid.
- I will then reach out via email to the winner, and the winner will have 48 hours to reply and accept.
- If the winner does not reply in the 48-hour window, I will choose another winner.
- Prize will be mailed out by Zoya and Bump Box.
- BeautyJudy is not responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged prizes.
- Follow the instructions in the Rafflecopter link below to enter!
- By entering the giveaway, you agree to the terms.
Good luck and thank you for stopping by!
Disclaimer: I received the Zoya and Bump Box featured in this post to demonstrate what the winner will receive for this giveaway from Zoya and Bump Boxes. Please visit my Disclosure tab for more information on how BeautyJudy.com keeps it real!