Disclaimer: PR, see bottom
The new Pixi Beauty collaboration makeup inspired me to pull out some of my other Pixi goodies and create a look using almost all Pixi products!
I shared swatches and information about the different influencer collaboration pieces here recently that I used.
The look I put together is natural with a bit of smoke around the eyes. Check it out! I’ll list products used after the pics.
I also took pictures of my look with my glasses on because…well…I wear glasses lol!
Here’s the rundown of what I used:
- Lorac Behind the Scenes Eye Primer
- Pixi x Chloe Morello Palette Chloette – third shadow duo from top
- Pixi x Weylie Blackliner Duo – kohl pencil end on lower lash line and liquid along top lash line
- Urban Decay Troublemaker Mascara
- Palette Chloette brow powder – lightest shade
- Pixi Brow Tamer (clear)
- Pixi H2O SkinTint Tinted Face Gel in Cream
- Pixi Quick Fix Powder (to set the face gel)
- Palette Chloette blush (I can’t recall which one(s) I used!)
- Pixi x Dulce Candy Cafe Con Dulce palette for highlighter
- Pixi x Dulce Candy Dulce’s Lip Candy – used two shades, a nude and a pink nude
- Pixi x Weylie Lip Icing Lip Topper
Closer look at the lips:
Closer look at eyes and cheeks:
I used all Pixi but two products for this look!
Have you ever gathered your makeup from one brand for a look?!
Disclaimer: I received the products in this post for consideration from the PR Firm/Manufacturer. Please visit my Disclosure tab for more information on how BeautyJudy.com keeps it real!