Nothing to disclose
I know that a lot of you may not care about football, or the Philadelphia Eagles, but I am stoked that my hometown team is in the Superbowl this Sunday!
When it comes to showing off my excitement and support for the Birds, as a beauty addict, there’s no better way than with a mani and a makeup look!
These were actually my nails for the game almost two weeks ago, when the Eagles trounced the Vikings! I paired ILNP Sirene with Target’s nail polish brand Defy & Inspire in Petticoat for my mani. I added a Philadelphia Eagles nail sticker – I found a package of them very cheap at either Five Below or the dollar store; I can’t remember where or when, I’ve had them in my stash for a long time but have never worn them!
I love the shift in Sirene, and even Petticoat has a shift from pearly white to coppery-pink.
The day after the big game, I celebrated by creating an eye look using a version of the “Eagles” teal!
For the big game this weekend, I intend to stick more with the teal, silver, black and white theme! For this eye I added in some lighter green, pink and gold.
- Inglot Eye Shadows – I used four from one of my Freedom System palettes:
- Shine 45 to brow for highlight
- Matte 340 in the outer corner
- D.S. 467 in inner corner/first half of lid
- Shine 17, to transition from 340 to 467
- Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Junkie
- Jesse’s Girl Eye Primer
- Mehron Brazen Mascara
- Serenity + Scott Brow Gel in Golden Blonde
- Revlon Youth FX Fill + Blur Foundation in Porcelain
- Milani Set+Prep+Glow Illuminating Transparent Powder
- Philosophy Divine Blushing Bronzer in Light (discontinued)
- Pixi by Petra + Aspyn Ovard Glow-y Powder in Santorini Sunset
- Milani Make It Dewy Setting Spray
- Wet n’ Wild Lipstick – name is missing!
- Wet n’ Wild MegaSlicks Lip Gloss in Pershing Bare
Do you care about the Superbowl this year? Are you rooting for the Eagles or the Patriots? I confess, I don’t normally care at all but since it’s my hometown team, I’m excited for the game this year!