Disclaimer: PR samples and I’m a Jamberry consultant. See full disclaimer below.
Happy Halloween everyone!
I’ve been having a blast getting my nails Halloween ready this October – what about you?!
I thought I’d share some of my manis from the past month. I used a combination of Jamberry Nail Wraps and regular nail polish for each look.
Yes, I’m a Jamberry consultant – I’ve been selling since January. I do it because I love and wear the products, so all of my looks these days include them. I am not an aggressive consultant, though, because I’ve been blogging for a long time and I’ve been hounded by reps in the past.
I do hope even if Jamberry is not your thing, that you’ll enjoy the mani pics, anyway : )
First mani – the one in the pic above – that’s my current Halloween mani! I used:
- Index and pinky fingers: Jamberry The Fairest wraps
- Middle finger: OPI So Many Clowns…So Little Time
- Thumb and ring fingers: Jamberry One Bad Apple wraps (which glows in the dark, very cool)
This was the mani I had on before my Halloween mani:
I LOVE THIS. Here’s what I used:
- Thumb, index and pinky fingers: Jamberry Mistress of All Evil nail wraps from Disney by Jamberry Collection
- Middle and ring fingers: Zoya Olivera with China Glaze Ghostess with the Mostess accent
The wraps glow in the dark, which was cool!
The mani before that incorporated some movie fun!
This mani includes:
- Thumb and middle fingers: Jamberry Rag Doll wrap from Disney by Jamberry Collection
- Index and pinky fingers: KBShimmer Fright This Way with random Halloween nail stickers on top!
- Ring finger: Jamberry Tricks & Treats wrap
My very first mani of the Halloween season – and truly my favorite of the whole month – was:
- Thumb and middle fingers: KBShimmer Band Geek
- Pinky finger: Jamberry Double Trouble wrap (retired)
- Ring finger: ILNP Cozy Mittens with Jamberry Dem Bones nail wrap over it
- Pinky: Dem Bones nail wrap
I decided a couple days in to change it up, because I wanted to sport a purple finger for #putthenailinit for domestic violence awareness:
- Index finger has the white background Double Trouble wrap (it’s a mixed mani wrap, but sadly still retired)
- Thumb and middle fingers are Girly Bits Witch, I’m Fabulous
I really enjoyed doing Halloween manis this year. Did you do anything fun and festive for your manicures this Halloween?!
Stay safe tonight, everyone!
Disclaimer: I received the Zoya Olivera and KBShimmer Fright This Way previously for honest consideration. I bought the other nail polishes and nail stickers. I am a Jamberry Independent Consultant at BeautyJudyJams.Jamberry.com. I linked to the wraps on my site to show you what they look like (some are “mixed mani” wraps.”). I purchased the wraps in this post, and received commission on the purchase. Please visit my Disclosure tab for more information on how BeautyJudy.com keeps it real!