Disclaimer: PR sample. See bottom.
So, how is it already July?! June was a blur – summer 2016 has been busy but good!
We celebrated Memorial Day while in Florida for vacation, and then it was time to prep for my daughters first birthday party. I can’t believe she is 1 – she’s so close to walking.
Anyway – right before I left for vacation, the pretty Zoya Sunsets and Seashells Collections arrived at BeautyJudy headquarters! I put them aside for when I returned, and decided to wear the Sunset polishes vs. straight-up swatch them. I’ve been wearing a lot of wraps and glitter lately, so I craved the change.
About three weeks ago, I applied a wrap on my accent finger (Jamberry Sunday Brunch), applied gel overlay, and anywhere from one to two days in between, I changed the rest of my Zoya mani to a different Sunset polish! I loved changing these highly-pigmented, bright hues. Read on for pics, descriptions and a….
Dory is described by Zoya as a “vibrant cornflower blue with a densely saturated, buttery smooth application. Get ready to rock the waves!” I wore this with two coats. Dory reminds me of the plastic kiddie pool that now resides in my backyard. My favorite of the bunch!
Cam is described by Zoya as a “deep, fully saturated orange with a densely saturated, buttery smooth application. Rich and juicy like a ripe tangerine!” I wore Cam in two coats. Cam reminds me of the orange in a beach ball.
Brynn is described by Zoya as a “Popsicle pink with a densely saturated, buttery smooth application. The epitome of happy carefree color!” Again, two coats here. Brynn is a sweet pink, but probably my least favorite of the six; it’s rare for me to go ga-ga over the pinks in any collection.
Dixie is described by Zoya as a “Juicy watermelon red with a densely saturated, buttery smooth application. A cool treat for hot summer days!” I wore Dixie in two coats, and I didn’t want to take her off! this sweet red really kicked up my corporate outfits when I wore it to work!
Ness is described by Zoya as a “Softened jade green with a hint of blue to make it wearable for all skin tones. Reminiscent of sea glass found on your favorite beaches!” Again, two coats here with Ness! Short for Lochness Monster? I hope so, it’s kind of cartoon-dragon green!
Liv is described by Zoya as a “Fun-filled purple that is seriously saturated and makes a statement! Great on any skin tone, with or without a tan.” Liv was my first pick of the six to wear, two coats. Perfect for the office, but bright enough to stand out when you’ve got your toes or your fingers in the sand of the beach.
I have no complains on formula. I had no chipping, although admittedly wore the polishes for a day, two or three days at a time. I always fine Zoya a pleasant brush, handle, stem and flow to work with.
You can find the collection for sale here on the Zoya site, at $10 per polish or $54 for the full set! You can also purchase a four-pack of the cremes…but why not try to win them?
Zoya shared a four-pack of the cremes with me, and I’m hosting a giveaway!
Here are the rules for the giveaway, valued at $20!!:
- Must be 18 or older to enter.
- Open to USA readers/followers (I’m sorry guys!)
- Speaking of which, you must be a BeautyJudy.com reader/follower (ie, follow on Instagram – @beautyjudy, Twitter – @beautyjudyblog, Facebook – beautyjudyblog, email subscriber)
- Open from Wednesday July 6, Midnight, until Monday, July 11 at Midnight – all EST time zone.
- Once the giveaway closes, I will choose a winner via Rafflecopter, then verify entry. If the winner falsified entry, or did not do the mandatory entry, a new winner will be chosen. If you don’t do the mandatory entry, your other entries are invalid.
- I will then reach out via email to the winner, and the winner will have 48 hours to reply and accept.
- If the winner does not reply, I will choose another winner.
- Prize will be mailed out by me. I’ll send you the tracking number when it goes in the mail, I use USPS.
- BeautyJudy and Zoya are not responsible for any lost or stolen prizes.
- Finally – follow the instructions in the Rafflecopter link below to enter! Good luck and thank you for stopping by!
Disclaimer: I received Zoya Sunsets for honest consideration from the PR/Manufacturer, as well as the giveaway prize. I am a Jamberry consultant and made commission on purchasing Sunday Brunch. Please visit my Disclosure tab for more information on how BeautyJudy.com keeps it real!