Disclaimer: PR Sample. See bottom.
I have another Zoya giveaway this week, this time for a four-pack of Seashells collection minis!
I have to say that swatching and wearing the Zoya Seashells collection, six new PixieDust shades, was exciting! I didn’t know if Zoya would make anymore PixieDust, and I’m very glad they did. While everyone’s freaking out over chrome nails, I’m still digging this sparkly, textured look, and in my opinion, it doesn’t go out of trend!
First, swatches. Then, giveaway!
Linds is described by the brand as a cherry red textured PixieDust with red and fuchsia glitter to mimic the look of maraschino cherries dipped in sugar. When you see this in the light, it looks like it has a dusting of gold to it. It’s stunning! I used two coats. My index finger is still wet a bit, I had to redo that nail after smudging it. Buuuuuut, let’s go with “I wanted you to see how the PixieDust polishes look as they are drying” excuse
Levi is described by the brand as a beige gold textured PixieDust with medium holographic hexes, designed to update a classic neutral pixie with a little more glam. This polish reminds me of a Greek goddess! Because of the color and glitter and texture it looks foily on. Shown in two coats.
Zooey is described by the brand as a classic pink textured PixieDust laced with a fine thread of gold and medium-sized holographic hexes for an added layer of dimension. I wore Zooey first, what a beauty! I swatched and wore her in two coats.
Cece is described by the brand as a full impact green textured PixieDust with a thin vein of gold creating a fizzy lemon-lime effect. Love this, it is very lemon-lime, and it is also one to hold onto for St. Patrick’s Day! Shown in two coats.
Bay is described by the brand as a sky blue textured PixieDust with fine silver and gold glitter creating a dreamy effect. Reminiscent of cloud gazing on warm summer days! What I love about Bay is the gold; it has that same golden halo that Linds has. Shown here in two coats, I’d probably opt for three when I wear it.
Tilly is described by the brand as a starry grey textured PixieDust with a small holographic glitter interwoven with a darker gunmetal. Perfect for hot nights out on the town! At first glance I thought this was a silver PixieDust but as I polished my nails, and took photos, the complexity of the shade and the glitter really impressed me! Shown in two coats!
Overall, I loved this latest PixieDust collection. It doesn’t take too long to dry, and I like to give it a chance to dry in between layers to help it dry quicker (any polish that doesn’t get a top coat gets a little patience!)
I’m hoping that Zoya does this again for fall. I’m dying to see a bronzey PixieDust with pink shimmer and holo glitters. What do you think? Are you happy to see PixieDust for summer?!
Who’d love to win a four-pack of Seashells minis?!
Here are the rules for the giveaway, valued at $20!!:
- Must be 18 or older to enter.
- Open to USA readers/followers (I’m sorry guys!)
- Speaking of which, you must be a BeautyJudy.com reader/follower (ie, follow on Instagram – @beautyjudy, Twitter – @beautyjudyblog, Facebook – beautyjudyblog, email subscriber)
- Open from Tuesday July 12, Midnight, until Tuesday, July 19 at Midnight – all EST time zone.
- Once the giveaway closes, I will choose a winner via Rafflecopter, then verify entry. If the winner falsified entry, or did not do the mandatory entry, a new winner will be chosen. If you don’t do the mandatory entry, your other entries are invalid.
- I will then reach out via email to the winner, and the winner will have 48 hours to reply and accept.
- If the winner does not reply, I will choose another winner.
- Prize will be mailed out by me. I’ll send you the tracking number when it goes in the mail, I use USPS.
- BeautyJudy and Zoya are not responsible for any lost or stolen prizes.
- Finally – follow the instructions in the Rafflecopter link below to enter! Good luck and thank you for stopping by!
Disclaimer: I received Zoya Seashells for honest consideration from the PR/Manufacturer, as well as the giveaway prize. Please visit my Disclosure tab for more information on how BeautyJudy.com keeps it real!