Purchased by me; previous PR sample. See bottom.
A couple weeks ago, I picked up three of the OPI Color Paints and the collection’s base color, Silver Canvas. I couldn’t wait to play with them. I enjoyed the OPI Sheer Tints, but loved the idea of something a bit more pigmented.
Well, I loved my mani so much I went back for all the other colors a few days later.
Here’s the first mani I did:
- Morgan Taylor Go Ahead and Grow treatment as a base
- One coat of OPI Silver Canvas as the base
- OPI Indigo Motif, Pen & Pink and Turquoise Aesthetic randomly painted over Silver Canvas on each nail
- One coat of Cult Nails Wicked Fast top coat
I especially loved how the pinky turned out, and the look of the colors when they were layered over each other.
I found these easy to use, and the mani lasted me a solid three or four days.
When I brought the rest of the pretties home, I decided to try them over a more textured-looking silver, KBShimmer That’s Ore Like It!
Christy from KBShimmer actually brought it up in one of the polish Facebook groups I’m in, and I thought it was a good idea to try!
Here’s the look:
I used the same method of randomly applying the Color Paints over the base on each nail. Here’s what I used:
- Morgan Taylor Go Ahead and Grow as a base
- Two coats of KBShimmer That’s Ore Like It!
- Purple Perspective, Magenta Muse, Landscape Artist, Chromatic Orange and Primarily Yellow over the silver
- One coat of Cult Nails Wicked Fast top coat.
The flakies in the base pick up the light and the mani just shines. I loved again how the Color Paints were pigmented, easy to apply, and looked good layered on some parts of the nail.
I haven’t bought a full OPI collection in a while, but I loved these. I know there is more I can do; I would like to experiment with some vinyl nail decals at some point!
Did you pick up any or all of these? What do you think of these?!
Disclaimer: I previously received That’s Ore Like It! for review from the PR Firm/Manufacturer. See review here. Please visit my Disclosure tab for more information on how BeautyJudy.com keeps it real!