An artist with Deborah LIppmann’s team paints a model’s nails while she gets her makeup done
Deborah Lippmann was the artist behind the nails for Jason Wu‘s Spring/Summer 2015 (SS15) show, using Lancome nail polish.
Deborah said that a natural, “my nails but better” look was desired for a fresh, sheerer nail to complement the minimalism of Jason Wu’s collection. For this look, Deborah and her team used Lancome Vernis in Love Beige Romance.
Here’s the completed nail look:
For makeup, artists used a variety of Lancome products, including some new products:
Here’s the run down:
Eyes were softly-shaded with natural, curled lashes
- Aquatique Waterproof Eye Colour Base in Sienne
- Le Crayon Khol in Black Coffee
- Le Curler
Cheeks were subtle and natural
- Blush and Highlighter shades of the Blush Subtil Palette All-in-One Contour Blush & Highlighter in Nectar Lace
Skin was hydrated, glowing and dewy
- New Absolute L’Extrait Serum Ultimate Rejuvenating Concentrated – Elixir
- New Absolute L’Extrait Ultimate Radiance Mist
- New Nude Miracle Liquid to Powder Makeup
- New La Base Hydra Glow at cheekbones
Lips were matte and bare
- L’Absolu Rouge in La Base
The complete makeup look:
Also on display backstage but not used in the show, was the makeup collaboration Jason Wu did with Lancome – it’s in stores now at Nordstom and Bergdorf Goodman.
I was particularly drawn into the eye shadow palette, which has beautiful fall shades:
Read more about Jason Wu’s SS15 collection here!
Tell me – what do you think about the use of Beige Romance here? Do you like a “my nails but better” nail look?!