Disclaimer: Some press samples. See bottom for disclosure.
I took a stab at another YouTube video on my channel!
This one is a run down of my favorite 13 products I discovered at The Makeup Show NYC this weekend, products that I’m excited to try on ma face, and review for you!
I’d love your support in checking the video out but here’s a quick rundown:
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics is launching Stained Gloss Lip Tars for summer – the Dune Generation collection
- They’re also launching the Super Naturals five-pack to mix and match the perfect neutral for anyone
- Gorgeous Cosmetics has beautiful lipstick
- So does Black Up
- I love me some Armour Beauty lip gloss – and they’ve launched their first vegan shade
- Ofra Cosmetics created a show special eye shadow palette for TMS
- The latest – and softer – yellow face powder makes me want dessert
- I don’t know how to pronounce anything, I swear
- I included the Nars Contour Blush palette because I’m excited to try it even if it’s not my shade
- Smoky Eye Baton. Even the product name is cool
- “Scuttlebutt.” I used this word in reference to a Senna eyeliner
This video is shot in my backyard, which is centrally-located in a flight path and features my husband’s vehicles.
Disclaimer: I received samples from the PR Firm/Manufacturer of the following brands in the video: OCC, Gorgeous Cosmetics, NARS, Lit Cosmetics, Black Up, Senna, Ofra, Graftobian, Make Up For Ever, Armour Beauty. The other items I purchased. Please visit my Disclosure tab for more information on how BeautyJudy.com keeps it real!