Disclaimer: Some items are from PR, some purchased by me. See below.
I can’t believe that today marks my FIVE-YEAR BLOGGIVERSARY!
It seems like just yesterday, I sat down at the computer with just an idea of giving myself an outlet, a place to point to when a family member or friend asked me for some kind of beauty advice. I never imagined that I would build so many friendships, make so many connections, and learn so much in the last five years.
I never imagined I would cover New York Fashion Week or a number of trade shows, meet Suzi from OPI, or write a regular beauty column in a daily newspaper.
I never imagined I would get better at applying my eye makeup, or grooming my eyebrows.
I never imagined I would meet so many amazing men and women – fellow bloggers, makeup artists, brand reps, celebrities – because of my blog.
I never imagined I would have my eyes opened up to a world of products and experiences I never even knew existed.
I never imagined that running a beauty blog – that creating my brand, really, of “BeautyJudy” – would be one of the best decisions I’ve made in my life.
And thank you, too.
I never expected anyone outside my friends or family would really read or look at my blog. But you do. And you make this an amazing experience. That’s why I wanted to coordinate so many giveaways this week. To celebrate YOU!
I am very humbled that brands helped me provide you with so many amazing things, but I am excited to do my own giveaway, too. Some of the items were samples, yes, but some were purchased by me or are duplicates. Here’s what I’m giving away:
- Chrome Girl Nail Polish in Pillow Talk
- Gelish Mini Lamp and Starter Kit
- Seche Recondition
- Nail Art Society California Dreaming and I Love Stud kits
- Jesse’s Girl Liquid Eyeliner
- Poshe AHA Cuticle Care
- Purse-friendly crystal nail file
- Milani Brilliant Shine Lip Gloss in Red My Lips
- NYX Lip Smacking Fun Colors Lipstick in Fig
- Wet n’ Wild Lipsticks in Dollhouse Pink and Cherry Bomb
- Bath and Body Works Body Lotion in Japanese Cherry Blossom
- Jessica Nail Polish in Gingersnap and Cinnamon Kiss
- Gel Coat and Pink Gel Coat Strengthening products from Perfect Formula
- Maybelline Color Show Fashion Print Nail Stickers in the LE Platinum NYC design
- Little Egg Harbor Soap Company Oil-free Sugar Scrub in Jersey Girl
Some of these items I have bought over time and am so excited to share – like the Jersey Girl scrub … well … I’m a Jersey Girl and I think this smells amazing! LEH Soap Company is a local business, and I want to share them with you! I bought this extra one for you when I went shopping in historic Smithville, NJ, with my mom in December!
Anyway. I know a lot of folks who come by and read and don’t make a comment and that’s OK! I do that too with a lot of blogs I read. But today, I’d LOVE to hear from you. even if you just post a simple “hi!”
SO here are the rules for the giveaway!!:
- Must be 18 or older to enter.
- Open to USA readers/followers (due to nail polish prizes)
- Speaking of which, you must be a BeautyJudy.com reader/follower (ie, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, email subscriber)
- Open from Wednesday February 19, Midnight, until Wednesday, March 5, at Midnight – all EST time zone.
- Once the giveaway closes, I will choose a winner via Rafflecopter, then verify entry. If the winner falsified entry, or did not do the mandatory entry, a new winner will be chosen.
- I will then reach out via email to the winner, and the winner will have 48 hours to reply and accept.
- If they do not reply, I will choose another winner.
- Prize will be mailed out by the brand, and I will provide the winner’s address to them.
- BeautyJudy is not responsible for any lost or stolen prizes.
- Finally – follow the instructions in the Rafflecopter link below to enter!
Disclaimer: Some of the items came from the PR Firm/Manufacturer, and some were purchased by me. Please visit my Disclosure tab for more information on how BeautyJudy.com keeps it real!