Disclaimer: Press sample. See bottom.
About a year ago, I met fellow beauty blogger/writer Chastity at a press event. We exchanged business cards, found each other on Twitter, and before you know it, I watched as Chastity took her blog brand, Glitter Buzz Style, to a new level. She created her own cosmetic line!
I’m genuinely thrilled for Chastity in undertaking this venture and was happy to try out one of her products, Gala Lipstick.
I asked Chastity how long she’d been blogging, and why she started GlitterBuzzStyle Cosmetics. “I wanted to take my blogging brand to a professional level and branding was a huge focus,” Chastity said. “Starting a cosmetics line was a necessity that was on my want list and to my surprise it happened well before my other top wants.
“The Gala Lipstick collection is a term that I came up with because I thought of a formal affair setting,” Chastity said of her lipsticks. “I wanted a woman to feel like the center of attraction, as if she was attending a royal event. Each lipstick name has a mature but glamorous touch of elegance. You can be dressed simple but the texture and powerful hues of the lipsticks give you that confidence that you’re a show stopper.”
Here’s a hand swatch. First flash, then sunlight, then natural light:
Sorry that last pic is a little blurry!!!
When I applied Mioselle, it went on easily and felt creamy. It felt like a glossy lipstick. I applied Mioselle at around 7 a.m., and noticed around 11 a.m. that my lips still felt moisturized, although they were not quite as creamy-feeling. The color was still there although the creamy look and some of the hue had faded.
Here’s how it looked after application:
I got about five hours of wear from Mioselle before I felt like I had to touch up.
Chastity is right, this is a beautiful, coral color for spring – as well as to brighten up the remaining winter weeks.
I would purchase additional colors of Gala Lipstick, and in fact, I did. I bought the Jax and Bella duo for $18. They look like beautiful purple-pink hued shades!
The only thing that I would say about the Gala Lipsticks is more about the brand website and customer experience as an online shopper than the product. It’s hard to truly tell the colors of the lipsticks from the photos on the website and the product shots are not consistent. There are also no color descriptions. I found the website a little difficult to navigate while shopping, and could not find my ‘cart,’ I had to put another product in my cart to get back there and remove it once I got there.
Gala Lipstick is $11 on the GlitterBuzzStyle Cosmetics website, here. Many of the lipsticks are also available as part of a duo set for $18, which is a good savings, and the way I went, as I mentioned!
GlitterBuzzStyle also offers blush, eye shadow, fashion accessories and lip gloss.
One reader will win their own Mioselle!
GlitterBuzzStyle and BeautyJudy are teaming up to share the lip love with Mioselle – here are the rules for the giveaway!!:
- Must be 18 or older to enter.
- Open to ALL - USA and International readers/followers
- Speaking of which, you must be a BeautyJudy.com reader/follower (ie, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, email subscriber)
- Open from Monday January 20, Midnight, until Monday, January 27 at Midnight – all EST time zone.
- Once the giveaway closes, I will choose a winner via Rafflecopter, then verify entry. If the winner falsified entry, or did not do the mandatory entry, a new winner will be chosen.
- I will then reach out via email to the winner, and the winner will have 48 hours to reply and accept.
- If they do not reply, I will choose another winner.
- Prize will be mailed out by the brand, and I will provide the winner’s address to them.
- BeautyJudy is not responsible for any lost or stolen prizes.
- Prize is valued at $11.
- Finally – follow the instructions in the Rafflecopter link below to enter!
Disclaimer: I received the Gala Lipstick in Mioselle for review from the PR Firm/Manufacturer. The brand is supplying the giveaway prize. Please visit my Disclosure tab for more information on how BeautyJudy.com keeps it real!