Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!
I’m thankful for so many things, all year round. But there’s no reason to miss an opportunity to say it out loud! For my U.S.A. friends here, I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday.
But for ALL of you:
THANK YOU, GUYS!
I appreciate YOU, all year round. The time you take to pop onto BeautyJudy to read my posts, look at my pictures and sometimes interact with me via comments…and I LOVE love love my interaction with readers on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter!
So many of you have become friends, not just readers. Thank you.
You rock. And I hope that you have a wonderful Thursday (if you are outside the U.S.!) and that if you are in the U.S., that you have a wonderful, peaceful, safe holiday filled with laughter and too much food!
Now, here’s the mani I will be rocking today for our dinner with the BeautyJudy In-Laws! I’ve been on fire with nail art ideas and a passion for blogging since coming back from my honeymoon, so I’m pleased with my random look!
And this is my first holiday as a newlywed, so here’s a shameless picture of my wedding and engagement rings decked out with my turkey day mani!
- Thumb: Orly What’s the Password? from the holiday 2013 collection; pumpkin design from Bundle Monster plate BM-H11 stamped in black pearl and green Konad Special Polishes; pumpkin stick from Joby Thanksgiving nail stickers.
- Index: OPI In the Cable Carpool Lane from the fall/winter 2013 collection; apple pie design from BM-H13 stamped in white pearl Konad Special Polish; brushed in pie parts with brown Konad Special Polish.
- Middle: Revlon Parfumerie polish in Fresh Linen; two Joby Thanksgiving nail stickers.
- Ring: Revlon Parfumerie polish in Fresh Linen; turkey design from BM-H13 stamped in brown Konad Princess Polish; filled in some plumes with orange Konad Special Polish.
- Pinky: OPI Warm Me Up from the holiday 2013 collection, with an accent of OPI All Sparkly and Gold from the same collection.
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone. Have a wonderful day!!
Disclaimer: All items used purchased by me. Please visit my Disclosure tab for more information on how BeautyJudy.com keeps it real!