Hi everyone! Or should I say…zombies!
My name is Wendi- better known as Makeup Zombie and Judy was kind enough to ask me to do a guest spot over here on her corner of the internetwebz. So, here I am. I decided to do a simple Fall look for you all, as I’ve really been feeling golds and neutral colors lately..and you can’t go wrong with red scarves!
I used a palette that I wouldn’t normally have in my collection, as I tend to steer towards indie cosmetics, but a good friend of mine sent me the Lancome “Aquatic Essence” palette and I couldn’t pass up the chance to use it for a special occasion.
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance as primer
- MAC “Bare Study” for a sticky base
- Main lid: “Bronze Amour” from the Lancome “Aquatic Essence” palette
- Crease: “Kissed By Gold” from the Lancome “Aquatic Essence” palette
- Highlight color: “Canary Chic” from the Lancome “Aquatic Essence” palette
- Random eye liner and mascara
- Milani Cosmetics: “Red Vino” baked blush
- I mixed OCC’s “Black Metal Dahlia” and Morgana Cryptoria’s “Buried Poison” to get this color.
I hope you all enjoyed my little post! Thank you Judy for the opportunity!
The Makeup Zombie