I don’t even want to think about summer being over in a month and a half. Even though I’m excited about fall, I’m not excited to say goodbye to summer and the hot weather!
You know how sometimes you are in a moment and you think, “I’ve got to remember everything about this. I’ve got to take a moment, and really appreciate being here right now.” Well, that’s why I did my neon leopard mani. Neon just screams, “SUMMER!” to me, and I wanted to take a moment and not take the summer for granted!
For my ode to summer I used:
- Duri Rejuvacote base coat, 1 coat
- China Glaze White Out, 1 coat
- Cherimoya Sunshine Disco, 2 coats
- Plate CH2 (Cheeky), the all-over leopard print
- Konad Stamping Polish in … a black shimmer (the name tag is gone!)
- Neon Art Club lacquers in Electric Universe (blue), Psychedelic Dream (orange), Technicolor Doll (pink) and a neon green that is also missing its name tag
- No Miss Ba-boo Nail Hardener, 1 coat.
I loved how it turned out!
So what would YOUR ode to summer look like? Share your ideas below!