I previously reviewed the 10 new Jordana Color Effects Powder Eyeshadow Duos, and promised that the eight I didn’t include swatches of (as an EOTD, I mean!), I would post as individual posts.
I’m going to start those posts off with Splitting Image!
For this look I used the following…
- Clinique Redness Solutions Foundation in Calming Alabaster
- BareMinerals Blush in Appreciate
- Urban Decay Primer Potion in Greed
- Splitting Image duo
- Jordana Metal Rocks Retractable Eyeliner Pencil in Green Envy
- Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara in Black
- Jordana Lip Out Loud Super Shiny Gloss in BTW
What do you think of Splitting Image? I think it’s a great brown shadow duo, and Greed was the perfect compliment to highlight to the brow!
Disclaimer: The Jordana products mentioned and shown in this post were sent to me for review by the PR Firm/Manufacturer. Please visit my Disclosure tab for more information on how BeautyJudy.com keeps it real!