It’s a spook-tacular day! Happy Halloween, everyone! May your bags be full of free candy and your hearts full of ghoul! What are you up to today? We’re up to nothing much, although my family gathers at my Aunt’s in the evening for bowls of warm chili. I’ve never participated in this holiday tradition but this year, I’m planning to!
I figured I’d post a recent Halloween mani! I was going to post my mani today, but it’s a total fail. It’s more terrifying than a Zombie! All treats on BeautyJudy, no tricks! LOL
First up! Evil Spider:
The base is China Glaze White Out. I stamped the spider web from plate BM13 (from Bundle Monster) using China Glaze Millenium. I stamped the spider from Konad plate M 28, using black Special Polish. I added two red, glowing rhinestone eyes to the spider. I loved this mani – I didn’t want to take it off!
Instead of my mani today, I’m going to share with you my Halloween makeup!
- Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
- Fyrinnae Pumpkinfire on outer half of lid and in crease
- Fyrinnae Dance Macabre on inner half of lid
- Glamour Doll Satan’s Sheets on brow to highlight
- UD 24/7 Eyeliner in Zero on top lid
- Glamour Doll Zombie Date Night mixed with Meow Cosmetics Eyeliner Sealant on top of Zero on top lash line
- 100% Pure Mascara in Blackberry.
- Bobbi Brown Foundation Stick in Warm Sand
- Aromaleigh Perle Powder in Scintillate
- Meow Cosmetics Haunted Veil in Poltergeist.
- Suds N Sass Kiss My Sass Lip Gloss in Candy Corn (a yellow, orange and white layered gloss that tastes between candy corn and caramel!)
HAPPY HALLOWEEN, friends! Have a fun day!