Hello all! Hope you are all having a great weekend! I’m doing work stuff today. Luckily, I didn’t have to dress up, and I had a couple minutes to take some quick pics and prep a post 🙂 I got to put on jeans and weekend makeup…so today is a quickie makeup post, and also to say THANK YOU to all of you who recently signed up to follow BeautyJudy.com. The announcement of the winner for the Cast a Spell giveaway may be a little later than I had planned, as I am now meeting up with my friend Diana, who you may know from Painted Lady Fingers!
You still have til noon tomorrow to enter the giveaway! So if you haven’t yet, click on that link in the above paragraph and enter to win!
- UD PP
- Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
- Fyrinnae Chlorophyll on the inner lid to crease and to halfway across lid
- Fyrinnae Arcane Magic Avian Shapeshifter on outer lid to halfway across lid and in crease
- Glamour Doll Angel Wings on brow bone to highlight
- Meow Cosmetics Feliner in Grave Robber
- Covergirl Exact Lights mascara in Black Sapphire
- Clinique foundation – Redness Solutions – in Calming Fair
- Aromaleigh Rocks! Sonic Rouge in Sunday Girl
- Providence & Grace Lip Glaze in Sarah, in Strawberry flavor
Have a great rest of the weekend!